TLV TreasuresBible Curriculum
Bible Curriculum for All Ages!
- Brought to you by the same team who produced Golden Apples
- Threads together the Torah, the Gospels/Acts, and a "Word to Live By" from the rest of the Bible.
- Together, each lesson connects the Torah with the words of Yeshua (Jesus) and teaches children of all ages how to live the Bible in their daily lives.
- It is multi-model - meaning that it engages different modes of absorbing information for different kinds of learners
- It promotes Jewish Culture and understanding of the scriptures
Bible Lessons52 Bulletins (age 12+)
Driven by the Jewish Torah readings, each weekly lesson takes the reader on a real-time journey through Torah, the first five books of Moses, and other relevant scriptures throughout the Bible. Designed with the teacher of children or small groups in mind, the lessons encourage an environment of discovery for both leader and student.
Used with the TLV Treasures children’s materials, and the Tree of Life Version of the Holy Scriptures, each weekly Bible Lesson will help the seasoned or novice Shabbat or Sunday School instructor or parent in taking children on an exciting journey of faith.
Children's Devotionals52 Bulletins (age 7-12)
The same verses highlighted in the adult/teacher lesson are referenced in the children’s bulletin creating a sense of community with all members of the congregation.