Welcome back! Thank you for studying the Bible with Rabbi Mark and Joseph every week as we continue to follow Israel’s journey through the Holy Scriptures together.
This week’s Torah reading is called, “Behar” which means, “On the Mount” – open up your TLV Bibles to Leviticus 25:1-26:2 and follow along!
• Is Shabbat for all of creation?
• How do you Biblically care for God’s creation?
• What is the year of Jubilee?
• How does God take care of you when you rest?
Tune in to learn more!
• Waltzing with God: Living an Elegant Rhythm our Creator
• [Bible Study]: The Gospel through Acts with Dr. Jeffrey Seif — Acts 24:16-22
• A New Month Begins: What Does Rest Look Like?
This Week’s Featured Product:
So much to do and so little time! Keeping track of our busy lives is hard to do and science has proven that our minds can only handle 3-5 major tasks at a time. But God already ordained a schedule for us – one of peace, fruitfulness, and joy. Join the journey as we waltz with our Heavenly Father throughout the Seedtime Season by using this 2019 TLV Seedtime Planner! With monthly pages, weekly calendar pages for tasks, sections for lists, and a space to record the revelations and miracles that God gives you each week, this planner is sure to be a wonderful asset to living the Bible today. This planner also pairs beautifully with our new TLV Journey Bible App! You’ll also receive our beautiful Mothers of Israel: Holy Scriptures Bible, made of Genuine Calfskin Leather with a full Parsha Journal in the back!